LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS READING
This personal 5-7 minute reading is designed to give you a Level of Consciousness [LOC] base-line for where you are TODAY. Our LOC can, and does, shift as a result of our daily experiences, and your work towards expanding consciousness.
Following the session you will receive a description of what your Level of Consciousness means.
HOW IT WORKS:
- These Sessions are on ZOOM… Your invitation/ login will follow upon payment confirmation.
- These sessions are first come first served within 20 minute windows.
- Once logged on, you will be in the waiting room, and admitted to your personal session in the order in which you logged on.
***NOTE - THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR MISSED SESSIONS
Sessions are scheduled in 20 minute blocks to allow for less waiting around once you’ve logged on.
PLEASE CHECK THE TIME CAREFULLY….
ALL SESSIONS ARE PACIFIC STANDARD TIME [PST]
WHAT ARE LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS
Levels of Consciousness were quantified and codified by Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D, Ph.D.
His first book on the topic, “Power vs Force”, defines, identifies, and tests for Levels of Consciousness ranging from 0 [you’re dead] to 1000 [Highest level of Truth that occurs on the planet].
This is a logarithmic rating system, which means that every level is 10X-the-power above or below the adjacent level.
According to Dr. Hawkins:
- “85% of the world’s population calibrates under 200, which accounts for the vast suffering on the planet.”
- “Humankind, thankfully, is saved from self-destruction by virtue of the fact that the minority calibrating at positive levels counterbalances the weight of negativity. For example, one individual at the level of Love  counterbalances 750,000 individuals below 200.”
- “Another notable discovery is that family pets calibrate around 245-250, and their nature is benevolent overall, which means we are safer with a cat or dog than with the majority of people on the planet.”
Dr. Hawkins’ most recent book “Map of Consciousness Explained” ©2020, is like the Cliff Notes for his work. It is easy to read, and simple to understand. I consider it the manual to raising your Level of Consciousness.
For more information on Levels of Consciousness you can purchase the book here:
“Map of Consciousness Explained” by Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D, Ph.D.